Monday, April 29, 2019
In this edition we:
- look back at and comment on some of the key issues in the markets over the quarter, including the new interest rate halt policy by the US Federal Reserve, the improved hopes of a trade deal between the US and China and the continued confusion and uncertainty in the UK over Brexit as well as other issues;
- outline and review the key drivers of performance since launch within MAPS;
- review the asset classes in more detail illustrating the significant diversification which helps deliver smoother returns;
- provide an update on some of the key strategies used to manage risk in MAPS including global low volatility shares, Dynamic Share to Cash Model (DSC), option strategy, currency hedging and quarterly rebalancing; and
- outline details on the external managers and the alternative investment strategies used in MAPS including an update on some changes made during the quarter.